Friday 11 May 2012

Building 'The Wall'!!

Yesterday was truly an overwhelmingly exciting day for FirstBicycle....Angie and I were squealing with excitement all over town! At one end of our rehearsal space, Carpenter and Set Designer began building the set for 'The Idiot at the Wall', which will open in 3 weeks at The Pleasance!! http://eusalive.co.uk/whats-on/2012/06/ - while at the other end, the cast rehearsed an ensemble scene and soaked up the wisdom of director Emily Reutlinger....I think we were all giddy on the great energy in the whole space. We're making things. This is theatre!! What a day....thank you Universe...love from FirstBicycle xxxx

Here's some pics of Set Designer Eve Murray and Carpenter Jez Jackson (possibly the coolest name I've heard in a while....) get to work on 'the wall'....








Above: Simon Eilbeck gets acquainted with his wall!

Below: I know I shouldn't spy, but....


And rehearsing a man-to-man scene....actors Tim Barrow and Brian Thomson dive into a whole new scene I just wrote....brave, brave boys....




Below: Emily Reutlinger....the wise woman...'the writer has left the building'...









No comments:

Post a Comment